Sunday, May 4, 2008

The weekend from H-E-double hockey sticks!

First of all I just want to say I love my nieces to death and I would do anything for them...But they are driving me bonkers! T&B are in Las Vegas this weekend they come back tomorrow thank goodness... (lol), So I said I would watch the girls. Alright so lets put this a little bit more in perspective for you, I'm about 16 days away from my due date, I feel like I am my own galaxy, and I swell so bad now I turn purple! And lets just say chasing after a 8 and 4 year old all weekend really has me stressed. Plus they have the mom and dad are away so the mice will play syndrome. You know what I mean you've been there the one where hey lets see what I can get away with since mom and dad are gone and how far I can push Auntie before she freaks sorta thing? Anyway, All I have to say is YAY for bed time!!!! :)
Straying away from the girls terrors, I'm am absolutley terrified of going into labor. I mean yes I want her to come out of me finally but I'm so scared that something is going to go wrong during labor or that after she is here I won't be a good mom, or my biggest fear, I won't be able to make it financially I'm so scared that I'm not going to be able to make it its not even funny. And the thing that sucks about that is I've been working so hard to get ahead but I'm not really ahead I'm just well caught up. I've been trying to prove to everyone (my family and friends) that I can do this on my own, but honestly the biggest fear I have about being a single mom is that I'm going to prove my whole family right and not be able to make it on my own and have to ask them for help with money. Cuz really I think that is the biggest issue I'm going to have which is the worst one to have. But yeah anyway, enough freaking out sorry... :S
I start a new work schedule on Tuesday, Overnights woohoo! Yeah I know your thinking, what overnights are you crazy? But its a Tuesday thru Saturday 3:00am-12:00pm shift. I'm going to be making an extra 1.50$ an hour for week days and if I work both weekend days then I'll get an extra 4.00$ per hour for any hours worked on Sat and Sun. I think can deal with that :). Anyway hope everyone had a good weekend!

1 comment:

OhCaptain said...

Thank goodness, we will be home soon!

Give the girls a hug for us and tell them we will be dealing with them when we get home.