Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fed UP!

Lack of sleep really stinks, I'm due in about a week so literally she could come at anytime, but I'm swelling so bad that it hurts and I can barely walk it feels like im walking on packets of fluid that will burst if i stand up and put full pressure on them. I am finally at the stage in my pregnancy where I'm absolutley FED UP with being pregnant! And she needs to just come already! I can't be comfortable, I literally can not sleep unless I'm sitting up in a 90 degree angle, (the fluid builds up on one side of my body if i lay on one side too long and it hurts really bad so i toss and turn at night so i can't sleep).

Anyway, hopefully it will all be over soon. keep your fingers crossed for really really soon!

2 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Me too!

Any time now!

Have you tried horseback riding? I haven't been able to sleep lately either. A little girls likes to check her Daddy right now to see if he'll watch TV with her...at 2 am.

Nellie said...

Oh, it'll be over so soon! I hope for your sake anyway! :)

I totally messed up Brandi and realized (too late) that I hadn't added your name to Ellie's birthday party invite that I sent to Emilea and Ashlea. I hope you know you would have been invited and I'd just made a forgetful mistake!!! I'm so so sorry.

I hope you got all the stuff I sent down with Brenda.

Say, there wasn't a pink pair of pants in that box was there?? A bright pink pair of wide leg cotton pants?? I can't find a pair of Ellie's and I was hoping I hadn't mixed them up in any of the stuff I sent to you. They match a shirt I have. Let me know if you think you might have them. Either email me at work or at nelliesnook@hotmail

Thanks and take care of yourself!!