Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Time is flying!

Well, I had my baby shower last sunday, It was really fun I got a lot of stuff. I'm an elmo freak and luckily one of my girl friends is too :) cuz she got me a bunch of elmo outfits they are soo cute. Unfortunately my cousin K and little cuzin E couldn't come E's been really sick. But hopefully she is getting better I haven't heard anything for awhile. So I'm 36 weeks pregnant today. WOW. I'm huge lol that's all i have to say. I feel like I'm my own planet. Ha ha. Anyway, Doc says I'm prolly going to go early so I'm just getting ready for it to happen any time. I'm going to find out more tomorrow at my doc appt. Sleep is becoming more and more impossible to accomplish its so hard to get comfortable. I toss and turn all the time. But other than that, I'm feeling ok way too tired all the time but it will all be over and way worth it shortly :). Oh and the biggest new thing that has happened!!!! Baby's daddy finally bought her something! He got her, her Travel System (car seat and stroller combined). Its so Adorable. If you google "Babytrend Orange Oak Travel System" you will be able to see a pic of the one i got. Its fantastic I love it. I still need things though like bottles, more clothes, diapers, wipes, socks, and some breast feeding supplies. I'm going to try and breast feed for at the most 6 months but if I can't at the very least I want to do it while I'm home on leave. But yeah anyway off to work I go I'm still squeezing in a little Overtime while I feel ok till the baby comes:) every little bit helps :)

No comments: