Monday, February 4, 2008

First Monday of the Month

Wow, it's been awhile since I wrote... Well now it's into February and I'm 3 days from being 20 years old. Three Years ago today, I moved to Rochester. Looking back at the day of and the couple of days afterwards, just makes me appreciate even more what my sister and brother-in-law have done for me. Yes I've still screwed up. And yes I've still made some wrong decisions, but I'm alot better off than I was three years ago. If anything moving to Rochester with them gave me expieriences that I wouldn't trade for the world. I have a great job, I hate it sometimes but there are alot of opportunities to move up in the company which is great. And the people that I work with are awesome. I graduated from high school, barely but I did which is still great.
But anyway, I'm now 24 weeks along in my pregnancy and I'm a little concerned because I'm still so small, but I guess thats what happened with my mom she was small until her 6th month so we will see what happens, my doctor also says that I'm doing fine but I'm just being a worry wart I hope.
Work is going great I've slowly but surely been working my way to getting promoted, I hope anyway. There are alot of hoops you have to jump thru to get promoted all these certifications you have to get before you can move up so yeah. Its been proving to be difficult. But other than that not much else has happened besides that my car sucks and its sucking all my money away. I'll keep you posted this week I should find out when my interview is I hope!

2 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Don't worry, your sister was still small until late in the term as well...with each girl.

She blew up like a balloon towards the end.

The best part was when the turkey timer popped up! I got to yell, "Yer done!"

Greg said...

B,

I don't know how many times in your life you have heard this, but I am proud of you and what you have accomplished!

Moving in with B and T was a good idea, and even though you may not have always liked what the told you or made you do, it was for the best.

We have all been young and done things that were not wise. You get over them and move on. That is how you grow up. I can't wait to see your little one when the time comes and I really believe you have a great teacher/teachers in B and T on how to be a good parent!!