Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another Day Another Dollar.

There is one advantage to working alot, good pay. Although when you work so much you don't have much else you do with your time but try and sleep and eat it gets a little more interesting. I really enjoy working at Charter, I love the people I work with and sometimes I have fun with my customers too but there are also those days that just suck because no matter what you do it isn't good enough for any customer and you are the person they are going to take all their problems out on. I have been striving to get promoted for over 6 months now and I'm very close to getting there but there are many many other people that have more experience and have worked their so much longer than I have its just still a shot in the dark. So, I took the opportunity the other day and applied at Mayo, for various jobs. I'm hoping they call me because that would be outstanding but if they don't I'll just keep trying. I also applied for a couple of jobs at Olmstead Medical Center. It would be really nice to get into Mayo then I would be able to go to school and have it paid for. It would be great but who knows what will happen.
Anyway, I had my gestational diabetes test the other day I haven't gotten my test results yet unfortunately but hopefully by Monday I will. I'm in the home stretch as my doctor would say, I'm 28 weeks this coming Wednesday. I was worried about not gaining enough weight...well not anymore ha ha. I've gained 18 pounds in the last 6 weeks which is alot for me! I've always had a hard time putting on weight but not this time thank goodness! My doc still wants to see me gain quite a bit more but I don't absolutely need too gain as much as she would like, its just that my BMI was lower than normal when I went in at the beginning. But anyway, I'm going to go enjoy the beautiful day outside. I'll write more soon!

No comments: