Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Weekend






The girls and I A and E had a fun filled weekend while mom and dad were in Fargo, ND at dad's state poker tournament. Friday we had waffles for dinner with my boyfriend J and made vanilla pudding and had a movie night with the fort and all, we watched Night at the Museum. The girls loved it.
Saturday we made jello, and chocolate chip cookies. And I made chicken dumpling soup!
A and E both requested that I make it more often. And of course T and B have started the grand tradition of rubbing it in when they have something for lunch or dinner that I would want,
I had to return the favor, I sent them multiple pics of the girls enjoying their soup as you see :). It was a great weekend. We aslo had to bare the cold to run to walmart to get milk. Then for dinner we had a pizza night.









Sunday, we had pancakes and sausage for breakfast with my BF J and had a lazy day of sitting around the house cleaning and watching movies munching on the great cookies and jello we had made the day before. Then later that night T and B arrived home after the girls were in bed. The girls were really good so we ran to walmart again and got them each a Littlest Pet Shop toy. They couldn't wait to share them with mom and dad. So over all it was a great fun weekend! Except for the fact that i have this awful cold that just won't go away!

2 comments:

Nellie said...

looks like you had a fun weekend, how are you feeling?

Everything in life happens for a reason. said...

That I did have fun. I'm feeling good, I've been working alot so most of the time I'm really really tired.