Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Beginning

Being a 19 year old is hard enough but how about throwing a baby into the mix? It gets a little hectic especially when you make a few wrong choices to begin with and get your self into a little financial trouble. Well, finding out your pregnant in mid September 2007, when you don't have a home of your own and your 19 and spending crazy with your money, its not the greatest surprise in the world. Especially when you realize that the only reason you find your self with the father of the child is because of the child. And when leaving that person takes more out of you than you would ever think but gives way more back that is benefical. Finding myself in a rut I turned to the only people that I ever felt I could really trust, my sister and her husband, and my father. Admitting that I had a problem was the first and easiest step in the process of changing my frivolous ways of spending and going out. Well with the help of them, paying off debt isn't just a dream anymore its my reality. Now almost debt free, the bad car purchase I'm having to deal with and make my payments on, is the only thing I really need to pay off. I'm now 18weeks and 3 days along in my pregnancy and I have my ultra sound appointment tomorrow. I'm going to find out what I'm having so its easier to plan ahead and I don't have to have everything in yellow or green. I've felt my baby kick already, and quite frankly it has me changing alot of things in my life knowing that there is going to be a screaming bundle of joy in my life come mid May. Its probably the best incentive I've ever had to turn my life around knowing how bad that sounds that I would need something this dramatic to do it... but the overall point is its changing my life for the better and most of all its made me realize who I truly love and can count on in my life. Mr.B has been a major part in my life since shortly after I moved to Rochester in 2005. He's been there for me thru it all and been pursuing me the whole time. It took me this long to realize it but I wish I wasn't so dumb before and be so afraid of commitment with him. (figuring too much of a good thing will always go bad) However better late than never, we are now together (finally) and happier than can be. I stayed with him for a while after everything happened. Then after awhile moved in with my sister, and her husband and my two nieces till late march early April so I can save up money. More updates will be soon too come.

No comments: